Thursday, September 17, 2009

Which is your body type?

The first step to rock an outfit is by identifying your body type!!! As hard as it may be to admit it, no body is perfect!! So let try to do our best...
Whether you are petite or curvy lady, I'm sure there are many ways to make your style fit into your body type.

As I grew older, I discovered a slight difference between some of my friend’s bodies and mine: My hips were somehow bigger than theirs, not fat just bigger. I was a 14 years old girl trapped into an 18 years old woman; the only good thing about it was that I had older guys’ attention!!! at least that was a good thing back then.
Now, I want you look at yourself in the mirror and do a little analysis, (be honest) and classify you body as:


1. Pear: Curvaceous hips with a tapered, small waist:

-wear straight-leg or pencil skirt with heels, since the bottom is wider you should create more width and volume to your shoulders and chest. shorts aren't the best choice for you.





2. Apple: full chest, little waist definition, small hips?

-Try deep V necks to slim down your chest,soft fabrics for a girlie look. floral patterns that add more width to her hips.







3. Banana: Flat chest, not so curvier? slim..

-Choosing pants with well-placed pockets is great way to add attention to certain areas.. You can get away with large and wide blouses and still look slim.







4. orange: big bones, round face, large trunk and thighs?


-Wear solid dark colors like black, navy, dark purple and Wear bright colors or patterns on your hot spots to draw attention away from your trouble spots.


If you want more detail fashion tips, visit this Website.. You'll love it.
http://www.womens-business-clothes.com/dress-body-type.html

Missthinwallet tip: No matter what your body type is, making your legs look longer is generally flattering.

Love,
Missthinwallet

4 comments:

  1. I think I am a mixture of all fruits!! hahaha thank you for the advice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a salpicon!!!! lol
    Thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Natalia,

    First I wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your blog! I am having some questions though if I'm either an orange or a pear? I have a ton of curves, but in all the wrong places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I a pear? Maybe I am a papaya?<3

    ReplyDelete