Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Party or workout?



Tired of the same kickboxing, step up, boot camp and yoga classes??? I am. That's why I decided to try something diferent, and I found the perfect solution that will make you forget about the monotonous classes most gyms offer.
If you are shy, then it's also perfect for you, since you can do it in front of your TV or computer, without people checking you out.

There are millions of fitness videos in the market, and the best of all is that you can get them for free!!! God bless YOUTUBE

So, If you like to shake what you momma gave you! Then you should try ZUMBA my favorite firness video.
The creator of this wonderful workout video Beto, is from my beatiful Colombian.
hey, I'm supporting my people!

ZUMBA infuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy to follow moves. You will dance anything from Salsa to Reggae. If you want you can also purchase the Total body transformation system package for $59.95, that’s what a trainer charges per hour, BIg savings... and this DVD’s last forever! In addition you can find from t-shirts to handbags so that you can become a true ZUMBA fan. http://www.zumba.com/us/about


Missthinwallet's treat: party-party... Enjoy this clip...and Zumba... Ya!!!
Love,
Missthinwallet

No comments:

Post a Comment