Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weight Loss Emergency- The secret is reductive massages


Girls it about time I reveal a secret not so secret… some models not only exercise and diet to look the way they do, there are some last minute treatment that many woman do before they have an important event; whether you need to fit into your wedding gown, you going to a photo shoot, or planning vacations to Cancun.
There is a way to look divine in as soon as one month. I think you deserve the truth. So for those of you who don’t know, there are many procedures and treatments way cheaper and more convenient than going under the knife.

Last year I spent my summer back home, (Colombia) where I discovered the magical world of Reductive Massages, that along with teas and a balance diet made me loose a few inches off my waist in less than a month. My sister (who is a regular patient) made me an appointment with a wonderful lady whose magical hands make miracles… off course as skeptical as I’m, I went not expecting much. Well let me tell you don’t be so skeptical, I clearly see that you can never say never…Ironic Hugh??

Reductive massages are manual maneuvers using body fat creams, or just oil; that the therapist put on your body (if you want an specific area) as she/he moves the tissue under the body fat layer, removing toxins and braking fibroses all by hand.
It is indicated for inches reduction and as coadjutant in treatments against cellulite, acting in body fat nodes ending with fluid retention. Don’t think this are as the regular relaxing massages, this reductive massages HURT as s*!%^&t,,, no pain no gain right?

Now let’s talk about prices. I paid around $150 dollars for a 10 day session, plus my airline ticket for 15 days that cost around $400 a total of $550! Treatment and vacations included!!!
I took the time to look around to get such massages in the states; I found some very expensive treatments as well as other reasonable ones.

Missthinwallet advice: A big NO NO! To the vacuum Massage therapy those treatments made other than manually can end up damaging your body tissues, as well as ripping you off, places like this one charges you close to $8.000

Love,
Missthinwallet

No comments:

Post a Comment