Thursday, October 8, 2009

LA Fitness: where fitness is a way of life



I’ll start by assuring you that LA Fitness is not paying me to advertise them, though I should be get at least a month for free.
I’d like to share with you my dear bloggers, my loyalty and satisfaction towards this magnificent gym. I’ve been working out at LA Fitness for a little more than a year. Every night I go and walk through the door, I feel the good vibes among employees and clients. The receptionists always welcome people with a smile on their face, the juice bar lady makes great smoothies and the cleaning stuff maintain the place spotless. What else can you ask for?

Oh yes, besides the complimentary one hour orientation with a personal trainer on your first day, most of the trainers are always willing to show you how to work the machines without harassing you to buy a training package.

Almost every LA Fitness offers child care services! Kids klub

Your monthly payment shouldn't exceed $35, plus there are many specials for family members every month.

One of the reasons that motivated me to join the club was the variety of classes offered on a daily basis, and their schedule convenience.

Here are some of my favorite classes:

  • Intro to Step: This workout prepares you to participate in all step classes.
  • Latin Impact: Latin influenced aerobic workout with dance styles of salsa, merengue, and chacha.
  • Kick box cardio: Martial arts-based fitness class for a complete body workout.
  • Cycle: Stationary cycling workout to music.
  • Hip-Hop: Hi-energy dance combination combined with a great workout.
  • Yoga: Mind-body connection that helps to develop focus, balance, strength and flexibility.
  • Belly dancing: Middle Eastern dance that helps sculpt and tone your body.
  • Master swim: Lap swimming exercise program for endurance and strength conditioning.

Missthinwallet advice: No matter how good a gym is, if you expect good results, you must be committed to it.

Good vibes, missthinwallet

No comments:

Post a Comment